I don't think we'll have any trouble keeping busy. Matt has a ton of homework for the next couple days, we've got projects around the house, and I've got a couple books that I wanted to have read by Monday. Plus, I'm hoping that tomorrow will be half as nice out as it is today and we can go to the park again with Bauer!
Anyway, here's a couple of pictures of Bauer in his own personal paradise! We borrowed several space books from the library and he's loving it!
4 comments:
You're technnology-free weekend is inspiring!
Good luck with that. Maybe I should have Tony and I do that too because we are always on (him more than I) checking email (sometimes multiple times a day and always right before we have to go... grr)
Bauer looks like Aunt Janet!
Or I should say he looks like his Grammy!
Post a Comment