We had our friends Alli and Andy come up and visit this weekend and we had such a blast with them! We took them to the Butterfly Gardens so here are some highlights from that!
Unfortunately, we had several camera malfunctions this weekend so we didn't get to take too many pictures. But, as always, we had a lots of laughs, games, and great food! The best part for Matt and Andy? The NCAA Tournament over in Detroit! I had kept it a secret from Matt who was coming to visit and what we were going to be doing so that we could surprise him with the tickets. I think he had a permanent smile on his face all weekend! It was so great to see them again, and especially great of them to come up because they're having a baby in less than a week!
3 comments:
I really like the one on the bridge! Looks like a lot of fun.
You are one fast blogger! Thank you again for such a great time! It's weird that just yesterday we were THERE! Jackson insists on sleeping with his stuffed cat and talks about "Francis the cat"!
Bauer will always be my treasure at the end of the rainbow, that's for sure. I sure love that little boy with all my heart! Tyler Norgrant asked Holly the other day if she remembered when Bauer came over and he made Bauer laugh and laugh by jumping on their food (sacks of rice)!!! That was nearly a year ago and he still remembers that and he's only three years old! I said we would bring Bauer out as soon as he got back to Minnesota!
Post a Comment