Mar 18, 2008

I'm Back!

Wow, I have to say that I actually really enjoyed not being tied down to the computer this weekend! (I can't say the same for Matt, but at least he was a good sport about it!) It was so nice that I hardly got on at all yesterday, but now I've had to catch up a bit today. We got so much stuff accomplished this weekend, but there will be more about that in a couple days...
Anyway, I would totally recommend taking a weekend off from all the extra stuff that seems to clutter our days and just spend some time together as a family and work on projects that you've been meaning to get done for a while.

Anyway, I don't have anything super interesting to say right now, everything would be really drawn out and boring. So, I'll just end by saying that our technology-free weekend ended just in time for Dancing With The Stars! Yay!

3 comments:

Janee said...

I agree - I think I'm going to give myself a break from the computer on Sundays and focus on more important things. I don't think anyone will freak out if I don't answer emails within 5 mins!

Rylie said...

I am really impressed this season with Dancing with the Stars.

Aner said...

I can't wait until DWTS starts getting really good - the first two nights really dragged on...