Well, we didn't end up going to the grand opening of Kid City on Friday. Instead, all three of us went up there on Saturday and had a really fun time.
.JPG)
Bauer got to ride the new train, which he loved! He sat up front and held on to the bell handle for dear life! It was so funny! We kept telling him to pull on the handle so the bell would ring, but he didn't do it until the ride ended and he was getting off. So cute!
.JPG)
He had such a blast playing in the new play area. It wasn't as big as I originally thought it was going to be, but he had such a good time that it didn't really matter! I'm just glad we'll have someplace indoors to go to if we start getting cabin fever!
I couldn't resist taking a picture of Bauer yesterday before church, he just looked so darn handsome! His tie is a little crooked, but that was my fault.
This morning I built Bauer a fort that consisted of our coffee table, some couch cushions, and his pop-up train. He loves playing in and crawling through his forts so I have to get creative so he doesn't get bored with the same stuff. He really wanted me to play with him this morning so I did crawl through here, but only once! My adult body and womanly hips are not meant to go through this kind of stuff anymore!
7 comments:
He looks so cute! I love the crooked tie- it just adds to the look. I love little boys in ties!
& I know what you mean about the fort thing- I am most frustrated when Alexis won't come out of playplaces (like at McDonald's) & I have to crawl in after her! I hate getting old & "womanly!"
I thought that train was so cool too! Wish it was always there...
Oh I used to love forts!! Your son has the cutest hair!
How fun. I loved building forts when I was a kid. I think that we even still did it when I was a little older too.
Bauer looks so handsome in his suit, looks a lot like Matt!
He looks like his stud in his church picture! What a cutie!
I love that you made a fort for him, what a fun mom you are! I agree with everyone else, I love his curly hair and he did look so handsome in his little sweater vest!
Post a Comment