Apr 14, 2008

Busy Week

Wow, I feel like all I did was run, run, run last week but I don't really have anything to post! Now, this week our project is to get our office painted, decorated, and reorganized. I'm afraid it's going to be quite an undertaking. Even though it's half the size of our family room, it'll probably take us twice as long to do just because of the cleaning and organization. But, I can't wait to get it finished because it's going to look awesome! If you'd like a sneak peek of one of the ideas I want to use just look here! I love the way this looks and it will add a nice feminine touch to what has been previously known as a "man's room"!
Anyway, it looks like I'm in for another super busy week but hopefully I'll have some fun stuff to post on here this week!

Here's a funny picture of Bauer last week. It was going to be a warmer day so I put a romper and sandals on him so he could go outside and play. Well, I guess he didn't believe that the weather was warming up and he wanted his hat and his winter jacket. It was so cute I just couldn't resist taking a couple pictures of him!

5 comments:

Aner said...

Nice! Love seeing that the shorts have come out of hibernation! Too cute :)

Dawn said...

So funny! Since that 70 degree day, my kids don't believe me that it's still cold. They keep trying to wear shorts and flip-flops. Kids are funny!

sugar_cookie said...

Finally! Some pictures of Bauer, he looks to cute with his shorts and his coat on.

Linz said...

Can't wait to see the final results of your office!

Becca said...

Hey where is the picture of your plan!? I love Bauer, I have the cutest nephew....and thats not a biased comment!