May 2, 2008

Called To Serve!

Oh my gosh! Matt's brother, Ben, just turned 19 in March and received his mission call today! He waited to open his letter until we had all of Matt's immediate family on a conference call so that we could all find out with him together.

So, Ben will be serving in the Australian Melbourne Mandarin-speaking mission!!! He has to report to the MTC on September 17th, which happens to be Bauer's birthday so he's going to miss his Uncle Ben!
Wow, I just can't believe it! We're all so excited for him! Go Ben!!

4 comments:

Linz said...

Oh my gosh that is awesome! I told Nate and he was like..."He's not old enough!". Time goes by so fast and he has grown up so fast! If I went on a mission, I would probably want to go to Australia. So cool.

The Richardson Clan said...

I can't believe he's already going on a mission. What a cool place to serve a mission. Tim's brother James is putting his papers in within the next month. I can't believe that either.

J.C. Carlson said...

Hey, that's great news!! But Megan is wondering why there's such a cheezy picture on here?

Aubreydoll said...

I don't know, I just did a Google image search and thought it was better than some of the other choices!