May 28, 2008

Forever Young

This Memorial Day we hung out with Matt's family, like we usually do. We always have a BBQ and then play some Bocce Ball or something afterwards. This year we added something a little different...

(For whatever reason Blogger isn't uploading this second video so I had to do it through Google. Sorry, I can't fix it so that it isn't sideways.)

Matt's mom bought Bauer a Slip & Slide but we knew that he probably wouldn't go on it by himself so Matt and I brought our suits up, too. The video is a little choppy (I couldn't use the program I normally use to fancy things up) but you can get the gist of what's going on. Even Matt's dad got in on the action! The clip at the end is Bauer going down the slide on his stomach.....naked! This is the child who never wants to be in the nude at home, but apparently outside it's no big deal!

The label on the Slip & Slide said "Not For Adult Use." Does it count if you're still a kid at heart?

5 comments:

Aner said...

We used to have so much fun on the slip n slide! Now I want one again!

Linz said...

Oh my gosh...well apparently he got the hang of it! Matt gave a perfect demo of how to use the slip and slide. That was awesome!

Katie said...

I can only HoPe that the slip 'n' slide is present @ girls' night out. Should I bring my swimsuit?!

Dave, Katie, Kam, Alli said...

That's so fun! I'm really happy to have Kameron because Dave and I have a good excuse to be kids again:)

J.C. Carlson said...

Say, can you bring it with you to Winona when you visit in a week! I don't have a big yard, so we'll just set it up in the house and slide down the stairs!