May 29, 2008

Jumping Jax

Today Bauer and I were introduced to an indoor play area for kids that I wish I had known about all winter! It's called Jumping Jax and it's just a bunch of the giant inflatables for the kids to play in and on! I wasn't sure if Bauer would like it because he's always been a little leery of going in the big bouncers before, but once he got going he had a blast! It's $8 for the day, so it wasn't too bad of a price but next time I think we'll stay longer to get more for our money.
Going down the BIG slides!
Firetruck bouncer with a slide in it. Bauer has such rosy cheeks in this picture that he looks like a little doll!

Of course, bouncing! Bauer worked up such a sweat that his hair was wet! He sure had a blast though!

We went with some friends from our gymnastics class. We went out to eat afterwards and here they are sitting on the bench and getting stamps on their hands just like after their classes! They were such rambunctious cuties and I would totally recommend going!

6 comments:

Ann said...

That looks awesome! Can adults play too?!?

Sarah said...

Aren't these places great! We have one here in Round Rock, it's called "Ready, Set, Play". Except here people go in the summer because it's too hot to play outside... Stay tuned to our blog for a video from Memorial Day! :)

Hope said...

There is a couple in Georgia that I am planning on stopping at when we go there next month. I wish there was one here! Great fun!

Alexis said...

I am definitely going to try that out! Can adults play,too?? :)

Jeff and Chelsy said...

I think we all need to go, it looks like so much fun!

Aubreydoll said...

You can totally go on with your kids! There's a maze/obstacle course one that I went through a couple times with Bauer. The other girls I went with also went down the big slide with their daughters. Everything else isn't quite as big so I suppose those would really be the only two you could do.