May 7, 2008

Free At Last!

From my ridiculously long hair, that is! I finally got my hair cut today! I'm sure my family has heard enough about my latest obsession. I was so sick and tired of my long hair that it has been in a perma-ponytail for about a month now! Anyway, here are my pictures:

BEFORE


And (drumroll please)...

AFTER!


I feel like a new woman (and who doesn't after a refreshing hair cut)! I absolutely love it!

18 comments:

Alexis said...

Super cute hair ~ and sassy pictures! It does always feel great to get a hair cut - I love the new look!

Aner said...

Looks great! It feels so good to get rid of all that hair doesn't it? I wished I would have done it sooner! Speaking of such, I'm due for a trim myself...

Aner said...

Aubrey, you remind me of Kate from Lost

McGinnis Family said...

I love it, love it, love it! You look awesome! It makes your eyes POP!!! They are so blue! Good choice of cuts! You look HOT!

Jensie Simkins said...

CUTE!

Mark Christie Family said...

You look awseome Aubry. So cute. We all need a change every so often in our look. That hair style looks great on you.

Katie said...

SO cute! I love it, Aubrey!!

sugar_cookie said...

Looks really good. I want to cut my hair, but I just can't go through with it.

Linz said...

I absolutely love it too! It brings out your eyes.

Kim said...

I love you hair! Very cute.

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

So dang cute. I am so tempted right now to go and chop all of mine off. Seriously I am obsessed with it. I can't wait to see it in person!

Janee said...

Woo Hoo what a hottie! Isn't it awesome chopping all your hair off?! You look great!

Ann said...

Wow that looks great! I really wish I had the guts to cut mine! It does make your eyes pop!

J.C. Carlson said...

Aubrey! You look so beautiful! (Before and after!) The after picture is absolutely amazing! Of course, you are your mother's daughter ...

Dave, Katie, Kam, Alli said...

Wow...Hot Mamma! It's perfect for the warm weather hopefully coming soon:)

Rylie said...

Your hair looks so dang cute!

Jeff and Chelsy said...

wow! it is so cute, I can't believe how different it makes you look.

Alyson said...

Hubba Hubba! You look totally HOT! I LOVE IT!