Aug 7, 2008

The Big 2-5

Well, today's the big day....I'm officially 25 years old! I've always been a person to get really excited about my birthdays, but now that I'm not so much in my "early twenties" anymore I don't quite know how to feel. (Although I am excited about our car insurance going down!)
Bauer and I don't really have too much planned, just playgroup, I have to go renew my license, and then my hip-hop class tonight. Tomorrow I'm having a few friends over to hang out so I'm really looking forward to that! Plus, we already went out for my birthday dinner on Monday before Matt left for a week. Which brings me to the next thing...

Yes, Matt left for a week. He's been gone since early Tuesday morning and will be back on Monday. He and his dad flew out to Vegas for........get ready for it........a Star Trek convention!! Bauer and I have been keeping busy since he left and the house has actually been a lot cleaner without him here! Oh well, I suppose it's worth having a little mess to keep him around. But it is really nice having a car to myself everyday!

9 comments:

Alexis said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!

Christine said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! 25 is- so far, a very good age!! :)

Katie said...

Happy Birthday, Aubrey!! You are such a sweet girl! Have fun tomorrow night- I am totally bummed I can't come!

McGinnis Family said...

Aubrey...I hope you have a FABULOUS birthday!!!!!!!!!! You are an amazing and FREAKIN' AWESOME person! I just love ya' to death and hope today is a great day for you!

Tony and Traci said...

Happy Birthday! It was nice to finally get to talk to you about the twilight books :) You know you and Matt can just move down to Arizona and then you won't have to renew your license until you are 65! I just got mine today. My picture turned out fabulously(which is a good thing since I'll be immortalized at 22 with that picture)

Alyson said...

Happy Birthday! Can't wait for tomorrow!

Megan said...

Happy Birthday, Aubrey! Hope it was a good one! Love ya!

Dave, Katie, Kam, Alli said...

Happy late Birthday!! I was so bummed I couldn't make it Friday. I hope you had an awesome birthday!

Dawn said...

Happy late Birthday Aubrey. I'm so sorry I missed it. Hope you had a great time!