I couldn't resist snapping a picture (before church started, of course) of Bauer sitting up on the stand with his Poppy. He has just attached himself to Matt's dad these last couple days and it's been so cute to watch!
Then, yesterday we made the trip over to Lake Michigan and had an absolute blast! It was the first (and probably the last) time we'd made it out to the lake this year, but it was totally worth the wait! It was pretty crowded (but we kind of expected that) and the water was cold (also expected) but not so cold that it stopped anyone from going in except Bauer. I pretty much swam the whole time we were there and everyone else drifted in and out periodically. It was the perfect day and the perfect temperature!
Making sandcastles with Poppy...
Playing frisbee in the water...
Ben's massive hole where he discovered water about 3 ft from the surface of the sand...
Becca catching some z's after having too much fun swimming...
And, of course, what outing would be complete without a family picture!
10 comments:
That looks awesome. I want to go before it gets cold again but I don't think we will make it:(
Looks like you guys had fun. I was wondering where you were this weekend!
Is Bauer wearing a vest? He is so cute!
Looks like you guys had a great time! I can't believe people actually set foot in that freezing water!
I did wonder where you had been with no new posts on your blog for a while! Sounds and looks like fun. I love that you took a picture of Bauer up on the stand...he looks like a little man sitting up there!
looks like you guys had so much fun...sure came in handy having those towels in the car! Hope the deluca's was delicious!
It was the perfect weekend to go to the Lake. I'm glad you guys were able to make it once before the end of the summer. Cute pics.
Bauer looks so precious sitting on the stand with his Poppy. He is so sweet and cute that my eyes just welled up! I miss my little guy so much. I'll be there so see him in about fifteen short weeks!
I love Lake MI! Glad you had a good time. We missed you on Mon, but maybe next year!
Awesome pics it looks like you had a blast. You definatly deserved it! We're going to Dave's brothers farewell this coming Sunday so I'm pretty excited about that.
Post a Comment