There have been a few times in the past when Bauer has said the word "
Frickin." It was kind of funny and he only said it because he was repeating something we had said. However, now he's starting to add it to his own vocabulary. This morning while taking Matt to work he started talking about the "
Frickin cars!" and then while I was checking out a couple blogs he saw some pictures of a friends baby and he pointed out the "
Frickin baby!" Uh oh...
9 comments:
I suppose it could be worse. At least he is only using the substitute word. Lillian is also starting to use the exclaimations of frustration that we use. I guess it wouldn't help to tell her to 'do as we say, not as we do' either;)
Oh no. Dustin and I have really had to watch what we say, Bryce has repeated a couple of things he heard us say. We just told him not to say that word and he never said it again.
That is so funny! We are having to deal with that with Logan too! Except he started saying actual SWEAR WORDS!
Hah! Now you know why I wouldn't let you girls use the word "fart." Once an unpleasent word starts to be bandied about, there's not stopping it!
Lol...that is hilarious! I definitely will have to watch what I say around Maya more :)
That's hilarious!
That's what you get when you live with Matt ;) It seems to be the curse word of choice. hehe I think its funny
that's awesome! Ok, not realy, but my oldest says it and so now Rylee does too. I'm sure it's just a matter of time before Brayden says it.
Post a Comment