Oct 5, 2008

Jackpot!

Bauer and I went to Caesarland (Little Caesars' version of Chuck E. Cheese) on Friday with some friends. There are several games that Bauer likes to play so I had to get some tokens for him. Well, I decided to try my luck at the spinning light game (I don't know what the "official" name is) and on my first try I got the 200 ticket jackpot! That's the first time I've ever gotten the jackpot on any game, I was so excited! I grabbed Bauer and we posed with all of our tickets (thanks for the picture Emily!) and then shared our winnings with some of Bauer's friends before we left.

Now, on a completely different side note, we're starting to try to potty train Bauer......again......for like the 5th time. Anyway, this morning we were eating breakfast and talking to him about how he was a big boy now and that he needed to wear undies and use the potty. He responded to that with, "No, I'n not big, I'n little. A little boy!" Well, what can you say to that?!

11 comments:

Johanna said...

I can't believe you won the jackpot! I didn't think that was possible. Also we are about to start our second attempt potty training EZ. The first attempt lasted about 3 days with some pee ending up on the floor and none in the toilet. So yeah if you have any tips let me know.

Janee said...

That's awesome Aubrey! Yeah, I was bummed I'm couldn't make it after all - Maya was being impossible :(

Stephanie said...

I've been wondering if Skyler would enjoy that place, didn't know if she was old enough or not! I love the canoeing pictures. I didn't even know we had something like that around here!

Hope said...

Aubrey,
I have to say it makes me feel a little better that Lillian's not trained either :)

I've tried like 10 times. Lillian often says things like - No, I am a baby and I want to wear diapers. AHHH Good Luck!!

Ceaser Land sounds like a blast!!
PS- I am going to be in Lansing for about four days. I'll email you and we should try and work something out. We are staying directly across the street from the Howell Outlet....if you feel like a shopping adventure let me know!!

J.C. Carlson said...

What can I say to that?? How about "Bauer is the smartest, funniest boy in the universe!!"

sugar_cookie said...

Bauer is just to darn cute!

Clark Family said...

Good luck with the potty stuff! Maybe this time will be the winner!

Tony and Traci said...

Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun with things. Congrats on the Jackpot! MSU has a lot of fun things! Who ever said there wasn't anything to do in Michigan?

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

Seriously who wins the jackpot. I was and still am totally impressed. Thanks for playing today, we had a lot of fun!

Andy & Ashlee said...

Two words for you...VEGAS BABY!!! You obviously are on a hot streak, go and make the most out of it!

Megan said...

Wow!! I didn't think anybody won those things. You should go play the lottery!! (o;