Oct 17, 2008

Say Cheese!

Yikes, I can't believe another week has gone by already!

Last weekend Matt surprised me by purchasing an early anniversary present for me. Some of you may have heard me talking about and drooling over a certain camera that I wanted and last weekend I became the owner of that camera! I was so excited that I just held and looked at the box for a while before opening it. I've had such a blast and already have almost 300 pictures on the computer that were taken in just a few days!


Jumping on the trampoline at Noni and Poppy's house!


Carrying his rocket after another very successful launch.

Enjoying a walk and a slushie on a nice day.

Finally, smiling in the swing! I had a good 20 pictures of him sitting in the swing with the most serious look on his face before his smile decided to grace our presence. Good thing he's so darn cute!

8 comments:

Linz said...

Looks like a great purchase!

Jen said...

What kind of camera is it? I really want a good/new camera. Those pictures are great.

Christine said...

congratulations!!... and welcome to the expensive world of photography!! :)

J.C. Carlson said...

I must have a framed picture of Bauer on the swing! He is so perfect and beautiful.

I'm thinking the best Christmas gift this year is one of those digital picture frames. Let's figure that out when I come over for my annual visit!

Tony and Traci said...

How fun! I love taking pictures. I need to spend more time with that.

Aubreydoll said...

Jen, it's a Nikon D40 and I love it! I don't even know half the stuff I can do with it yet but I'm sure excited to find out!

Dawn said...

Awesome!! Nothing's better than an early present. Congrats.

sugar_cookie said...

Bauer is to darn cute! I can't wait to see him again oh and you of course.