I really wish I had something more blog-worthy to post, but I don't. We had a great visit with Matt's sister Rachel this past weekend, I just wish her visit hadn't been so short! Then, I got really stressed out for a couple days and almost put a huge long venting post on here. But I got over it before I had a chance to so everyone was spared having to hear me throw myself a pity-party!
Right now I'm just trying to figure out what I want to do for our families for Christmas. I wanted to get a head start in case it was going to be a project that I need to work on. We're also trying to plan some activities out that we can do with Matt's family when they're all home this year. Last year it got kind of crazy with so many people (besides Matt and me, 4 sisters, 1 brother, and 1 brother-in-law) and no one ever knew what was going on! As a whole we were never ready to leave the house until about 6pm. Since we're the only ones with a child that didn't really work out too well for us because then we'd either have to rush back to put Bauer to bed or deal with an extra cranky little boy!
Anyway, one thing in particular that I'm super excited about this year is making birthday calendars with Matt's sisters and mom! I found this template that I think is really cute. We're going to send the boys off to a movie or game and just scrap (after Bauer is in bed, of course)! I'm sure it'll take several evenings of working on it but it'll be so worth it.
But, I'll try to find more interesting things to blog about in the future and try to keep up a little better. In the mean time, if you haven't already, why don't you vote on our poll at the top of the sidebar and let us know your opinion...
No comments:
Post a Comment