Nov 4, 2008

Our Very Space-y Halloween!

Well, I know it's days late, but here are the pictures of our much anticipated costumes! As you can see, I was the solar system, Matt was the sun, and of course, Bauer was the space explorer that started it all! The front of Matt's shirt says "Too Hot To Touch"!

Here's the view from the back. I was going to circle and name all the constellations that I put on my shirt, but I really don't feel up to it. If you can find them, there's the Big Dipper, Little Dipper, Orion, Taurus, Cassiopeia, Bootes (pronounced Boh-oh-tees), Cygnus, and Hercules. (No, I can't find them in the sky, I just looked them up online to make it seem like I was that much smarter!)

Matt played in a band for the Hogge's Halloween party on Friday night. They did such a good job! Matt played the keyboard and sang one song and backup on a couple others. It was too bad they played so late that a lot of people were gone already!

I didn't want to embarrass him too much so I didn't take any video, just pictures! All the kids down there had a great time dancing to the music, especially Bauer! It was such a fun night and I was sad to see it end, but now we can start the countdown to Thanksgiving and then....Christmas!!

5 comments:

Kim said...

You guys looked great. I loved the costume- very creative!

Katie said...

I am so impressed with the whole coordination & especially your shirt, Aubrey! It looked awesome!

Johanna said...

Your costumes rock! I can't believe you made that shirt. I thought I was creative because I pinned some fabric to my pants. You go girl!

sugar_cookie said...

Those costumes look pretty cool. We didn't dress up with Bryce this year but I think next year I might.

Becca said...

How fun...the video would have been nice to see! Love the costumes! You are soooo creative!