Now, for a little belly update. For anyone who's said that I'm not showing very much, here's proof that I can't hide it anymore! I'm now 23 weeks along and really feeling it. I think I've really popped out in this last week and a half so I couldn't disguise it anymore in my hip-hop class and had to tell my dance instructor (who had no idea at all!).
I really can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going. And I think I've said about a hundred times that this one is no different from Bauer, but I'm going to have to take that back. I've decided that I've been affected a lot more emotionally and just wasn't paying attention! But my eyes were truly opened a couple weeks ago when I was giving a lesson in YW and started crying so hard that I couldn't speak during a lesson that wasn't very emotional at all! So, to rephrase, yes it's been different with this little girl than it was with my little boy.And last but not least, our Christmas shopping is done so now all we're doing is not-so-patiently waiting for Matt's family to fly (or drive) in so we can enjoy their company for the next two weeks! Merry early Christmas everyone!
6 comments:
I'm glad you had so much fun while I was there! I did too. Sometimes I can see that you and I are sort of alike ...
Love the plumpie tummy and can't wait for my little (favorite) granddaughter to come to our family!
Cute belly!!
I love Belly Shots! I think they are so cute! I am super excited about coming out! I can hardly contain myself. I really only have to wait one more day because we leave at like 2 in the morning to go up to our airport to be there early. I will say its nice because we are getting free parking. Anyway! I miss you guys! Love ya and see you soon!
Cute belly! Wow, I look like that now and I'm 9 weeks behind you!
Looking good!
You do have a cute little tummy!
Post a Comment