Dec 4, 2008

The Verdict Is In....

As most of you know, we had our ultrasound today! According to the poll on the side of our blog we had 8 votes (36%) that thought boy and 14 votes (63%) that thought girl....

I guess, as with any election, the majority wins because we're having a GIRL!! The ultrasound picture is a profile and she's almost completely upside-down. She was moving around like crazy the whole time! I'm so excited!!

28 comments:

Alexis said...

Hooray!! I am so excited for you. Congratulations! What did Bauer think? Time to go shopping for pink stuff - girls are so much fun!

Ann said...

YAY! I agree, girls are way fun! Congrats! That is exciting!

Alyson said...

YAY! I am so unbelievably excited for you guys!! One of each is just so much fun!

Rachel said...

Congrats! Little girls are sooo fun! I hope you enjoy going shopping for all the pink girly stuff :)

Kim said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. Now you will have one of each. Little girls are so much fun.

Becca said...

Im so excited for a cute little niece!

sugar_cookie said...

Yay! congratulations Aubrey and Matt! I'm so happy for you guys!

J.C. Carlson said...

Woohoo!! You know how I feel about little baby girls! This is the best news since I heard you and Rachael were having boys!!

Tell Bauer how lucky he is!

Johanna said...

Awesome! I swear everyone in Michigan who had a second or third kid while we were there got the opposite sex of what they had before. Congrats!

Janee said...

Congrats! Girls are the best! I sense some crazy bow making in your near future :)

Christine said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Katie said...

AHH! I almost screamed out loud in the library! Yea- Congratulations! Let the bow making begin! :)

The Richardson Clan said...

YEAH!!! I am soooooo excited you're having a girl! All the fun pink and purple and bows and frilly dresses and dolls and girly stuff. Plus she'll have Bauer as her big protective brother. Congrats!

Linz said...

YEAH!!!!!!!

McGinnis Family said...

WAHOOOOOO! Hooray! I was right! :) Mostly, just because I want you to have a girl! It's a blast!!!! I'm so happy for you! Now you can join the hair-making-mania club! :)

Rylie said...

Congrats!!!

Mark Christie Family said...

How fun!!! SOunds like you are way excited. GIrls are such fun. Congratulations!!

Tony and Traci said...

Hopefully she gets curly hair like Bauer! I love little girls with curly hair. Not that there is anything wrong with straight, but it is just fun

Clark Family said...

Congrats! I sure love having one of each!!!

Jamie said...

So I think I'm like the last to find out, but Congrats!!! I always see cute girl clothes in the stores. People wonder why I look around in the girl section when I have Cohen in the stroller. It's because the clothes are just so darn cute!! So congrats and have fun shopping!!

Jeff and Chelsy said...

Congrats! Girls are so much more fun to shop for. and now you have the best of both worlds!!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! One of each, lucky you!

Hope said...

Congratulations! What does Bauer think? Lillian is bound and determined NOT to have a brother!

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

I still feel like screaming, I am so dang excited for you! Bring on the bows!

Sarah said...

You gotta love little girls. Congrats!

Dawn said...

Yeah!! Now I have someone to buy all the cute girl stuff for. Maybe you can have Rylee's bows cuz she's too big for them now!

The Morgans said...

YAY! Congratualtions! Isn't it so exciting to know that you will have one of each. I cried when I found out we were having a girl, not that I wouldn't love another boy but I REALLY wanted a girl.

Anonymous said...

Just adding my Congrats!! I also love your "All About Bauer" entry. Could that gorgeous blue-eyed boy ever behave badly?! If so you are not alone!