Jan 27, 2009

Blah...

Well, the good news is that Bauer's doing a lot better and is quickly on the mend, the bad news is that Matt and I both caught whatever he had. Even without the added burden of asthma it's sure kicking my butt! And, now I'm supposed to have the energy to keep up with a recovering 3 year old and I just don't. Matt even came home early from work today and, for him, that's a huge deal!

On a different note, I had a doctor's appointment yesterday. From now on I'll be going in every two weeks. That totally snuck up on me! Plus, I think the date that we've decided upon for my c-section is April 9th. And, do you remember way back when I had only gained 3 pounds? Well, no more worries, I've totally made up for it! I got the don't-diet-but-watch-what-you're-eating lecture. Just because I gained 7 lbs in three weeks doesn't mean I don't know that I shouldn't be having second helpings of ice cream!

I meant to put this up a few weeks ago, but since we've been cooped up (and will be for at least another week) now seems like the perfect time. We went sledding a while back (which is where our header pictures came from) and got a video Matt and Bauer sledding. Bauer had such a great time but it was so cold that we couldn't stay for very long. We ended up going to Best Buy to play Rock Band in our winter gear. All in all a fun day!

5 comments:

KYLE and NATALIE KOESTER said...

Hope you get feeling better soon. Also don't know if you received my email but playgroup at my house in Feb. is great.

McGinnis Family said...

I am so glad Bauer is feeling better! But Dang!!! I am so sorry that you and Matt are sick. It's even harder when you're pregnant!!! I can't believe how close your delivery date is! Isn't it fun choosing the date???

Janee said...

Wow that sucks that just as Bauer is getting better you guys get sick! Hope you start feeling better soon, it totally makes it worse being preggers too. I feel your pain :)

What's with these docs in MI? You're like the 3rd person who's said their doc has said something about their weight. Seriously? You're in your 3rd trimester for crying out loud - I swear I only gained like 5 lbs in my first 2 trimesters with Maya and then like 35 lbs in the 3rd! Lol...but no seriously. Eat that ice cream baby!

Jamie said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you got sick too. You must be so miserable! Let me know if I can do anything. I know how annoying it is to be sick, pregnant and trying to chase a toddler around.

Becca said...

Looks like you had fun sledding! I loved hearing Bauer get so excited and laughing!