Sorry about my lame postings lately, but with some of us (me) still being sick around here there haven't been too many blog-worthy things happening. I started getting over my cold this weekend and then it came back with a vengeance yesterday. I've had an awful headache for almost 48 hours and nothing I've taken has completely taken it away. It was so bad today that I decided it had to be more than a cold and went to the Urgent Care tonight after Matt got home from work. Nope, but the doctor told me to try some stuff called Umcka but I'm going to double check with my doctor before I go out and get it. I guess it's better to know that it's nothing more serious, but I'm so tired of being a lethargic, run-down version of myself. When I hit the week that I entered into my third trimester I actually started to feel really good! I had a little more energy and my back didn't hurt as much so I was actually cleaning my house because I wanted to (kind of)! Then a week/week and a half later Bauer got really sick and then I caught it and all that great energy flew right out the window.
Ugh, anyway, sorry for the pity-party, but I really hate not feeling like myself and I'm so frustrated that when I finally got to the point in this pregnancy that I was starting to feel really good I got slammed with whatever the heck this is!
Okay, I'll try to come up with some better stuff to post about....
7 comments:
I totally understand how you're feeling! I hope you feel better soon!
Sorry to hear you feel icky. Let me know if you need any help with anything. Hope you get better soon.
Getting sick while you are pregnant is the WORST! I hope you feel better soon!
Complain away! It's your blog and I am sure you need the chance to vent a bit. Especially since being sick and being a mom double sucks since you dont get to really take care of yourself or rest (like members of the opposite sex).
I totally know how you feel so don't feel alone. I feel like I've had to stay cooped up in my house forever!! It will get better... Saturday is supposed to be 40 degrees!!! Just keep that in mind...
Hope you get better soon!
My poor little girl! Just think, in a few months Matt will be home with you 24/7 to cater to your every whim. That way, when I get there, you won't have any whims left. Heh-heh.
Post a Comment