So, there's tangible evidence that I've gotten something accomplished this week! It's not much but it feels like all I can do right now!
Jan 14, 2009
What I've Gotten Accomplished This Week...
Not much! I've recently come to the conclusion that I'm more uncomfortable now at 6 months in my second pregnancy than I was at 9 months with my first. I feel like I can't do anything anymore! So, with that being said I've tried to come up with stuff I can do while sitting down and moving as little as possible.
Potty training for us has been at a standstill for a while so I decided we needed to change tactics. Bauer loved getting his Skittles after he'd go pee (we still have major issues with #2) but I didn't know if it was enough motivation anymore. So, he and I made a potty chart for him to fill up with stickers and once he does he'll get a trip to the Planetarium! He's been doing so great this week and is now going #1 by himself! And, on a side note, apparently Bauer didn't think our solar system was big enough because he added an extra yellow planet right next to Earth.
Then today, since Bauer had so much fun playing with his extra spaceship until he ripped it to shreds, we made him another spaceship and Super Bauer! To protect them from himself I covered them in contact paper so they'll last for more than an hour and a half.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
That is awesome. I really want EZ to be potty trained but we are kind of just waiting till he shows some more signs of being ready like actually caring that he is sitting in a diaper full of pee. HaHa. And I totally understand what you mean about the second pregnancy being way more tiring and uncomfortable than the first. I am really afraid of what the third will be like.
So cute!! Did you make that little guy totally yourself? He's adorable!
On a totally unrelated note...I have watched a few minutes of American Idol and for some reason it makes me miss you! I haven't watched that show with you for like 5 years but you always laughed at the perfect times and it was so fun!
P.S. Oh my gosh--your header! So precious!
Ok I have to agree - your header is awesome? How did you do that?
I thought I was the only one! I remember feeling great my 2nd trimester when I was preggo with Maya - I'd go to the gym everyday without fail, and just felt all around better.
Now I feel like I'm in my 3rd trimester already! My body hurts, I'm out of breath, and EXHAUSTED - what gives?!
Anyway, I can totally sympathize...
Sorry, didn't mean, awesome? I meant, awesome! Lol...
Hey, if you accomplished something that will lead towards potty training, I think that's major success! Way cute idea by the way!
What a neat idea, you are so creative! Hang in there, hopefully you'll get some of that "nesting" energy soon!
I love your pictures!! ...and i love the super Bauer!! VERY CUTE!!
I Love that super Bauer...that is the cutest thing that Ive ever seen. I especially love the pee pee and poo poo...hahaha :)
Bauer has always been my hero!
Post a Comment