And he wonders why I usually only give him yellow or light green popsicles! I should point out that half of his popsicle ended up on his clothes and the kitchen floor. But when it makes him that happy how can it be a bad thing?
Won't it be nice when it will be warm enough for you to stick him outside with his swimsuit on while he's eating a popsicle? Then you can just hose him down when you're done!
7 comments:
Lol, I have the same dilemma with Maya :) Seriously, how can you resist the cute faces?
Won't it be nice when it will be warm enough for you to stick him outside with his swimsuit on while he's eating a popsicle? Then you can just hose him down when you're done!
What a beautiful boy.
He is just too cute!
His red mouth makes it look like he has clown lips. He sure is a cute little kid.
-Traci
ummm Bauer all you need is some white face paint and you could be the joker.:)-Tony
Good thing he is on the kitchen floor! :) What a cutie pie, I miss him!
Post a Comment