Feb 17, 2009

We Heart Preschool

Last Friday Bauer had his Valentine's Day party with his preschool group. He was so proud of the Valentine's that he helped make for his friends! The spaceship was obviously at his request.
"Have a "space"-tacular Valentine's Day!"
We also made our own sugar cookies before going to the party (we knew we'd be needing them) and Bauer was so proud that he helped mix everything together and cut them all out with a cookie cutter!
To start off everyone decorated their own bag that they would put their Valentine's in...
Then we made ladybug magnets (ours is residing on our fridge now). After that we went on a scavenger hunt finding clues to lead us to the treat at the end (the cookies)! I don't have any pictures because I had to console Bauer when he started getting really upset that he wasn't the one finding the clues. Thankfully he was able to take his turn with the final clue that led us all to the tasty treasure awaiting us!
Bauer's finished product! The funniest part was that he loaded them up with those big conversation hearts but then when he actually ate one he didn't even like it!
Enjoying his cookie...conversation heart-less!
And last but not least, a picture of all the preschool kids together holding their bags full of Valentine's and goodies!

7 comments:

McGinnis Family said...

How fun! I love your preschool group! I wish I was back there so Connor could be part of that!

Alyson said...

I am jealous too! I wish I could find something like that here!

Tony and Traci said...

That's awesome. The cookies look Very delicious!

Linz said...

Impressive crafts!

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's Julie- Could you email me the photo of all the kids lined up? Thanks...Hope you are feeling better!

Rachel said...

How fun! Those cookies are making salivate just looking at them. I think I might have to do some baking tonight :)

J.C. Carlson said...

I am so proud of Bauer. He is such a beautiful boy and a good helper. I can't wait to see him! Tell him his grammie-dearest lovess him so very much!