Feb 14, 2009

The Best Valentine's Day Present


As many of you may have learned from our blog, Aubrey has been sick for about the past 3 weeks, each week seeming to bring something different. I've spent many late nights worried about her and about the baby. So, on Friday when she came to pick me up from work, you can imagine how happy I was to hear her voice again and not the deathly creature that has been stalking our couches and bed for the past 21 days.

I am so thankful for Aubrey everyday. I'm not sure what I did to deserve to be blessed with such a beautiful and wonderful woman, but this Valentine's Day, having my bride healthy again is the best present that I could have ever asked for.

Happy Valentine's Day, Sweetheart!

7 comments:

Rylie said...

Matt you seriously are such a great example to Chris and I. We have loved getting to know you are your awesome wife and fiesty son Bauer. We are so glad that Aubrey is feeling better! We hope you guys had a great Valentines Day!

Love,

Chris and Rylie

Stephanie said...

So glad you're feeling better Aubrey. Matt, what a sweet post!

Tony and Traci said...

That was so sweet of you. I agree deathly creatures aren't so much fun. I have had one of those a few times with Tony. They just show up uninvited and "ruin the party". Happy Valentines day! I'm glad you're feeling better Aubrey!

Linz said...

How sweet, Matty B!

The Morgans said...

I am glad to hear that you are felling better Aubrey. This is one of the sweetest things I have ever read. Matt, you are awesome.

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

Wow Matt you deserve something special for that post. Aubrey, I am so glad you are feeling better. I seriously feel like I haven't seen you for months!!!

J.C. Carlson said...

Dearest Matt,

I agree with you; I am so thankful for Aubrey and I don't know what I did to deserve such a wonderful daughter. She is the best friend I've ever had.

I love you all.