Mar 9, 2009

Eight Months Down

Today is the one month mark until my c-section! I can't believe it's coming up so fast, but at the same time it seems so far away. (I had Bauer by emergency c-section and am opting to do a planned one this time around.)
So, here's my belly at 34 weeks. I feel so big right now that I can't imagine her growing anymore and still having room! I do love feeling her move around, but I'll be glad when I have my body (somewhat) back to myself and I can do normal everyday activities without grunting and groaning the whole time. Other than that there aren't anymore updates, everything is going fine and we're just (kind of) working on getting the house ready for our new arrival!

7 comments:

Janee said...

Woo Hoo almost there! You look great! I'm a little scared because I'm only 26 weeks and already huffing and puffing with everything I do! Glad to hear things are going well!

Stephanie said...

I think you look great! I'm so glad everything was ok the other day when you went to the hospital to get checked out.

Linz said...

That's a beautiful prego belly!

That's so funny about the grunts and groans. I used to groan everytime I lifted myself in and out of bed and I would tell Nate not to take the noises seriously, it's just something I had to do.

Jennalee :) said...

yay!! alright Aubrey! i can't wait to meet the little gal miss you guys ;)

Tony and Traci said...

Woohoo! Your belly is lookn' good. I'm excited to see pictures of you're little one.

Jamie said...

Aubrey you look so cute! I'm so excited that we are both going to be here this summer so our little tykes can play! Oh yeah.. and in response to your comment on my blog... I've been out of town. We went to Niagara Falls for spring break.

J.C. Carlson said...

Man, no wonder your back hurts so much! That's quite a load you're carrying there!