Apr 2, 2009

Hakuna Matata

Last night my friend Crissy and I went to go see the Lion King. Wow, it was absolutely amazing! I'm so glad that I had the chance to go (but sad that Matt wasn't able to see it with me, I think he would've really enjoyed it, too)!I think my favorite part about the whole show was the opening with the Circle of Life song. The "animals" were so awesome to watch, especially the giraffes! The whole thing was so interactive with animals and characters walking/running up and down the aisles.
The guy who played Mufasa was so incredible. He just had this awesome presence about him while he was up on the stage, I really forgot I was watching a musical and that it wasn't really happening! If you haven't seen Lion King yet and you ever have the opportunity (especially those of you who live here...) go! It's totally worth it!

5 comments:

McGinnis Family said...

I'm green with envy!!! How fun!

Janee said...

Me too! SO jealous! I've been wanting to see this for so long!

Tony and Traci said...

My mother-in-law is going to see that and a month or two with one of the grand kids. I totally want to go, but its a little pricey for my budget. I'm glad you got to go!

Linz said...

I've never seen the stage production, but would love to! I feel like crying when I hear "Circle of Life", such a powerful song!

Becca said...

Awesome! Ill have to see if that is coming here!