Apr 2, 2009

The Final Countdown Begins

One week from today and we'll be a family of four! I had my last doctor's appointment yesterday and scheduled my two week follow-up appointment for after my c-section. Yikes! I can't believe that it's almost here! We've made some progress with the things that we need to get done, but still have a list that somehow seems to grow longer every day. Our bedrooms have been switched around and are almost completely put together. We have so many things that have to get done but only seem to accomplish the things we want to do! I guess we're reluctant to say good-bye to the freedom we've become accustomed to.Here I am at 37 1/2 weeks. Only one more week of that belly!

9 comments:

Johanna said...

I am so excited for you guys. I wish I was there. Oh and that is one nice prego belly. And I really mean that. It's all nice and not covered in any stretch marks that I can see. Go Aubrey

Alyson said...

I must agree! Cute little belly! No stretch marks at all! And so small! Good luck! I hope everything goes well!

McGinnis Family said...

Holy cow!!! Can you believe the time has come? It's always a strange feeling and also a dose of reality when you are scheduling the appointment for AFTER the baby is born!!! Craziness! I'm so excited for you and anxious too! Your belly looks AWESOME!!! Very impressive!

Janee said...

How exciting! Your belly looks great too! Good luck and keep us posted!

Aner said...

Woo Hoo! Wow the time has flown by so fast...can't wait to see pictures of the new baby!

Tony and Traci said...

I'm a little worried about my belly. I don't think mine is going to be as flawless as yours. I'm so excited for you! I wish I could be there.

Linz said...

AHHHHHHHHHH!

Becca said...

Yay Im excited :)

Jeff and Chelsy said...

i'm so excited for you! #2 grows up so much more fast than your first. Wow, wish I was there to help you out with bauer. GOod Luck!