
Here's Cadance in her "coming home" outfit right before we left the hospital.

Our very first family photo! And, of course, it wouldn't have been complete if Matt's eyes had been open! :)
Matt's family came down to welcome us home and brought a very delicious Easter dinner. It was a great evening and we all felt really loved. Plus, Bauer had a great time playing with his Noni and Poppy while his Mommy and Daddy were able to enjoy a meal and sit and get a few minutes to relax. We're so happy to be home and Bauer couldn't be more excited to have his baby sister here with him at last!
13 comments:
Welcome home!! Hope all goes well!!
She's beautiful!!
Welcome home and Happy Easter! Hope you have a speedy recovery!
She is really, seriously, such a beautiful baby! I love her Easter dress! I hope things are going well for you at home!
So cute! Glad you all are home safe! Love you guys!
Awww...look at that dress! She is precious.
Seeing Matt's eyes closed makes me miss him! hee hee
Such a sweet and wonderful family! These years go by so fast, so be sure to enjoy them even when things get a bit frustrating. I love you all so much and will be there with in 31 days! (I have to pick up this Master's Degree first!)
Cadance is so cute. That dress is adorable. I'm glad you guys are home and can be together and that Bauer loves being a big brother so much!
So much fun! I'm so excited for you guys!! What a fun Easter!
What a cute family, such a special Easter present. Hope to come meet the little one soon!
Happy Easter!! I'm glad you were able to have a nice dinner. Cadance sure is cute! It's going to be fun to see how she turns out as she grows.
Congrats! She is beautiful!
She is so cute! Love her dress!
Yay! What a cute family! It is amazing how different she looks even after 5 days! I too love matts eyes. It makes me think about that card........hehehe. Love you all!
Post a Comment