Apr 11, 2009

Not Home Yet, But...

I really wanted to post some more pictures so our families can see more of Cadance!

(I can't seem to move the pictures to put them in the order I want...)
Holding Cadance on her first day of life.
Proud Bauer holding Cadance for the very first time!
Beautiful tiny feet.
A little glimpse of her hair. There's more on the back of her head but I couldn't get a good enough angle to capture it!
Sleeping away in the bassinet.
Matt can't get enough of his little girl!
We get to go home tomorrow! I know Matt and Bauer really miss us and want us there. I'm a little nervous about it but my recovery is going really well so I'm sure it'll be better than last time.

13 comments:

Johanna said...

Oh my gosh those pictures are so cute I can hardly stand it. Almost makes me want another one, but I think that can wait a little longer.

Linz said...

Awwwwwww...

The Holdaway's said...

Very adorable! Bauer will make a great big brother too!

J.C. Carlson said...

Cadance and Bauer are both so beautiful! I can't wait to hold Cadance, and I am so proud of Bauer for being such an awesome big brother. Aubrey and Matt, hats off to the greatest parents in the solar system!

PearTheSquare said...

I see a Daddy's girl in the making! I'm very happy to see all went well and that mom and baby are healthy.

You need to let us know how you chose your baby's name. It's very unique.

Congratulations to both of you- and it looks like a very proud little boy will make a wonderful big brother!

Alyson said...

Oh my gracious, she is gorgeous! I love the pictures! Congratulations again!!!

Aner said...

Awwwww she is precious! Makes me misty eyed!

McGinnis Family said...

I'm so glad you've posted more pictures! These are all very sweet pictures! Matt looks so happy and proud! You look like you are doing well! I love Candance's name! Such a sweet, cute name!

Ann said...

She is so adorable! COngrats Aubrey and Matt! Hope your recovery is fast. I love love her middle name!

Becca said...

Precious! I am so glad that you posted more pictures...it was torture to have to wait until you got home. ;) I love the picture of Bauer holding Cadance...everyone looks so happy. I hope that I am able to come home and see her and yall soon.

Dave, Katie, Kam, Alli said...

Congratulations you guys! She's Beautiful!!! I'm glad everything went ok, let me know if you need help with ANYTHING:)

Janee said...

Aw looks like Cadance has got daddy wrapped around her finger already :)

marlene said...

Congrats, guys. She's beautiful--perfect--and her mommy looks pretty darn good too, for just having had major surgery.