May 10, 2009

One Month

Where has the time gone?! Cadance turned one month old yesterday! Thankfully our beautiful little girl is tiny as can be. I don't want her to grow up too fast! I can still remember Bauer when he was her age and now he's a three and a half year old monster! :)
Such a pretty little lady! She's getting stronger by the day and is starting to focus on our faces more. She's also teasing us by giving us these peaks of half smiles but we can tell she wants to go full out! I can't wait until we see a big happy smile on that beautiful little face!

6 comments:

McGinnis Family said...

She is so beautiful and just PERFECT!!!

Jared and Sarah said...

I love her dress! she's beautiful!

J.C. Carlson said...

What an incredibly beautiful little girl! She looks just like ... humm, what to say ...

Becca said...

She is so beautiful! I love love love that dress! Where did you get it? Do you think they would have it in my size? :)

Janee said...

So precious! I love that dress!

Aner said...

Too cute!