Jun 3, 2009

The Ever Illusive Smile

Cadance is still being somewhat stingy with her smiles. Plus, she seems to be more willing to smile for everyone else but me! I was finally able to capture it on camera the other day...
And just as quickly as it comes...it's gone! (You can click on the picture to make it bigger.)

9 comments:

Ann said...

I love this! It's so cool! What a cute little smile:)

sugar_cookie said...

what a cutie!

Aner said...

She's really cute!

Alyson said...

love that! How cute!

PearTheSquare said...

Has anyone mentioned how cute Cadance is?

Becca said...

She is adorable...there something different than cute. Can I just say that I brag about my niece and nephew, and rightfully so! :)

Linz said...

You caught some GREAT pictures!

Janee said...

I love it! SO cute!

J.C. Carlson said...

The anatomy of a smile! What could be sweeter!