There are a few things that I've been wanting to mention and I'm sorry that I don't have pictures to go along with anything!
First, Cadance rolled over last Wednesday! It was completely by accident and she scared herself by doing it. She was laying on her tummy and was getting angry and pushed up a little too far and rolled herself right over! She laid there for a second and then really started crying, I don't think she liked it very much. I tried to get her to do it again so I could get it on video but she hasn't cooperated since. Oh well...
Bauer said the funniest thing today. We were playing in the pool and I splashed him a little bit and he said, "Don't get my swimsuit wet!" Isn't that an oxymoron?
And as for me, today marked a momentous occasion that I didn't think was going to happen until the fall....I took my first postpartum hip-hop class! It was a last minute decision and I'm only taking it for two weeks (then we go visit my mom) but it was so much fun! It was a little disheartening to feel certain parts of my body jiggling around so I'm hoping that goes away quickly. I'm just glad that I was physically able to do it and (so far) I don't feel too bad! I'm sure my muscles will be sore tomorrow because I'm completely out of shape but what can you do?
1 comment:
Cadance is already changing so much, what a cutie. That's awesome you took a hip hop class. I didn't think it would be long before you got back into that. ;) Miss you! That pool looks great- i bet it's so nice to have that in your own backyard.
Post a Comment