Jun 16, 2009
Poolside View
So it's beginning to feel like I'm only going to have one night a week to post on my blog! I really wish I had more time but I guess I'll have to do multiple posts again!
Our big news this week is that we got a 10 ft pool so we can play and swim every day without having to leave our yard and stress myself out trying to go to the Aquatic Center! It was a huge project yesterday (and I probably should've waited until Matt got home to do it, but when I get an idea in my head I have to do it right then! I'm a teensy bit impatient...)
Bauer has had a blast with it so far and talks about how he has his own pool all day long!
It's great, I can make sure Cadance is fed with a clean diaper, put her in her swing for a little nap, hook up the baby monitor and out we go for a little poolside fun!
Bauer won't actually immerse himself in the water, but he manages to get himself wet in other ways!
I did attempt to bring Cadance out with us yesterday afternoon and this is the thanks I get! She looked so cute but wasn't very happy laying out on the blanket. She wanted me to hold her and Bauer wanted me to play in the pool, how come we as moms don't have clones yet? Wouldn't that be great, the house could be cleaned, dinner ready on time every night, kids happy and cared for every second of the day, husbands getting the attention they need, and still have time to yourself?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Poor little Cadance! What a sad face. At least Bauer had a blast!
I just love how the blue of the pool reflects onto Bauer's face. You are such a good photographer Aubrey! But I'm sure it helps to have such perfect subjects to photograph!
Post a Comment