I can't believe two months have gone by already! How is it that a pregnancy takes forever but then once these little babies are here they just sprout up right before your eyes?
Cadance happened to have her two month check-up today. She's 23 inches (75th percentile) and 11 lbs 3 oz (50th percentile). I can't believe how much she's grown in these two short months.
We named her Cadance because we wanted something original but we both knew it was inevitable that it would be shortened but I didn't think it would happen so quickly or that Bauer would be the one to do it! He, all on his own, has started calling her Cadee (basically Katie with a D instead of a T). It's actually grown on me and I kind of want to start calling her Cadee too, but I'm not ready to give up Cadance yet!
She's smiling and talking to us a lot more and she loves to look at pictures on walls, especially the one in our bedroom. It's a big poster with different colored tulips and I swear she smiles at it almost as much as she smiles at us!

At her appointment she had to have some dreaded shots. Aside from sleeping, this has been her general mood today and I can't blame her! Hopefully she'll be in a much better mood tomorrow. We love you Cadance!
6 comments:
Two months old already? That HAS gone by fast!
Wow. She is going to be so big by christmas. I don't know about you, but my pregnancy feels like it has gone by really fast. If this is fast I'm sure that having him will just fly by before I'm ready.
She is so precious! I love the pictures, if you took them, your photography skills are already great! :)
She is just so dang cute!!
Cadance or cadee as Bauer would say:) is so beautiful. Your kiddos are sure cute!
Love the pics. You always do a great job on your blog too. I love the headers, I wish I knew how to do that stuff!
Post a Comment