Jun 9, 2009

Yet Another Rocket

While my mom was here she noticed one of our neighbors had a really cool rocket toy. The boy playing with it had to pump it up and then with a blast of air it shot 40 ft up in the air! After seeing them play with it a few times (and showing Bauer so he could watch) I decided to try to find it online. I was successful and Bauer was so excited when he got a package with this awesome Iron Man rocket launcher!He's loved playing with it so much and the second day he had it followed me around the house for about an hour asking me to go to the park so we could launch it!"Uh oh, it didn't launch!" Every once in a while it won't get the seal it needs and the air just comes out the bottom. I fixed it with a little electrical tape and now it works every time!This was supposed to be an action shot of it shooting up in the air, but obviously it didn't work...
I love that he has something he loves so much and that I know exactly what to get him that will make him happy!

3 comments:

J.C. Carlson said...

God bless the grandmothers of the world. What would we (and I mean you) do without them (and I mean me.

Becca said...

Wouldnt be nice if we were all so easily pleased! He is sooo stinkin cute!

Rylie said...

What an awesome rocket!!