Aug 27, 2009

Comparison

We've gotten a lot of mixed comments about Bauer and Cadance looking alike so here are a few pictures (almost to the day in age) to help with comparing these two.
I'm pretty sure I don't need to clarify who's who. I'm sure the flowers/footballs and pink/blue blankets speak for themselves!
So what do you think, do they look alike or not so much? I want to hear everyone's thoughts!

6 comments:

Johanna said...

wow I dont know who much they look alike in person, but in those pictures they really look alike. i cant believe you got those shots of them making identical faces.

Jamie said...

I think they look VERY much alike. They both have that same cute smile too!

J.C. Carlson said...

They look similar ... and yet ... different ...

sugar_cookie said...

I think they look quite similar.

Aner said...

Without reading the words, I though it was Cadence in all the pics!

Becca said...

Alike! Alike!