Aug 26, 2009

A Visit to the Doc

I took Cadance in for her 4-month check today and here are her stats!

25 1/4 inches - 71%
14 lbs 13 oz - 61%

I would just like to compare this to Bauer's 4-month stats...

27 inches
19 lbs 5 oz

Yes, he weighed almost 5 pounds heavier than her at four months. Yes, he was a chunk.

I was taking some pictures of these two munchkins and thought I'd share some because, lets face it, they sure are cute!
The sibling rivalry begins. She wants the toy and she's willing to inflict pain to get it!

These next few crack me up because somehow they ended up with similar facial expressions in the same picture!

And who can resist a little brotherly love?!

On a side note, on the way back from the appointment I was trying to think and Bauer wouldn't stop talking in the back. I finally said something like, "Bauer, can you please stop talking for a few minutes?!" He quickly replied with, "But I need to because I have a mouth!"

So the quote in our house is not, "I think, therefore I am." It is officially, "I speak, therefore I am."

2 comments:

Alyson said...

you can see how much they love each other in these pics. Too cute!

J.C. Carlson said...

Bauer is a wonderful big brother! Cadance is going to love him forever!