Aug 7, 2009

Happy Aubrey Day!!



Today was Aubrey's...oh wait. Not supposed to reveal a woman's age, right? ;D Let's try that again:

Today was Aubrey's birthday. I felt bad that I couldn't get work off (busiest time of the year for us) so I could spend the day with her celebrating the day that Heavenly Father let this precious angel come down to Earth. Apparently he knew I would need someone to watch over me and I still wonder how I was picked to be so blessed to have her in my life.

When I think about how short a time we've been together, it's hard to believe that it has only been almost 7 years. It feels like we've always known each other and I am so thankful for her everyday. She continues to amaze me with her strength, compassion, and determination. Watching her care for our two children makes me fall in love with her all over again.

Happy Birthday, sweetheart! I love you!!

8 comments:

Alyson said...

AWWW, that was so sweet! Happy b-day Aubrey!

Alexis said...

Happy Happy Birthday!! Hope it's a great one!

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Aubrey. I hope you have a great day.

J.C. Carlson said...

Matt, that is a lovely tribute to our precious Aubrey. She is absolutely a gift in our lives. I marvel each day that I am so lucky to be her mom.

Happy Birthday Darling. I love you.

Tony and Traci said...

How sweet. You're such a good husband, Matt. We're glad you married her too. :) She has been a great addition to our family.

Linz said...

That was so sweet!

Happy Birthday Aubrey! We love you!

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

Happy Birthday Aubrey! I just love you! I hope you had a great day. That was a cute post Matt!

Becca said...

Happy Birthday to my favorite sister-in-law. Matt couldnt have married anyone better! :)