(And no, she's not sitting up by herself, a boppy and a pillow are aiding her in this picture. We're not quite there yet!)
She still completely adores her big brother and lights up when he walks in the room. She laughs and smiles at him more than she does me and Matt and he, of course, eats it right up! It sure makes my life easier that they get along so well, I can only hope it stays that way!
She's really starting to "talk" a lot more and is exploring different sounds all the time. Sometimes I swear she's trying to tell me something and I just can't quite understand her! I have a feeling she'll be talking a lot sooner than Bauer just so she doesn't miss out on the action!
And, since I was doing a photo-shoot with Cadance, Bauer had to get in on that action! Cadance has really helped me with getting Bauer to let me take pictures of him, so much so that sometimes I have to tell him to leave the room just so I can get a few pictures of her!
I don't know how well this really turned out, but I still wanted to put it up. It's amazing to me that there's such a size difference between these two tiny people! But they still share something in common, they both either want to be or are constantly on the move! Cadance's feet were always (and I mean always) moving when I was pregnant. I thought she never slept! After she was born and I was holding her in the hospital her feet were kicking like crazy....while she was fast asleep! And if we hold her up on the floor she'll walk to Bauer wherever he is because she wants to be with him. I have a feeling she's going to be an early walker, too! Yikes!
We are so blessed to have this beautiful, precious girl in our family and I can't imagine having anyone else in her place!
4 comments:
I love the bright colorful, outfit choices. So cute. Did you take all of these pics? They turned out great.
Cadance and Bauer are both so beautiful and sweet. Of course Mimi-Dearest is happy they are here too! I love them both lots and lots!
She is so stinkin cute. She is going to be so big by the time i get to see her! Bauer is still cute as ever. :)
Omg cutest baby ever!
Post a Comment