I didn't take a before picture because there wasn't much to take a picture of. I've literally been wearing it in a ponytail for at least 5 months and have lost so much of it since having Cadance that I feel like Homer Simpson! Thankfully the stylist did a lot of good with my three strands of hair and I feel like a new woman!
17 comments:
LOVE, love, love the hair. It looks great on you!
Miss Cadance is adorable. The photos turned out great. Her outfit is really cute.
Love your haircut! I'm jealous you look so good with short hair!
I love it!! I can't wait to see it in person! Great pics of your kiddos by the way. I love that Bauer poses now ;)
So, so, so dang cute!!!! You look AWESOME with short hair! I love it on you!
So cute!!
Isn't it amazing what a new hairdo can do for a girl?! Looks so cute! I can't believe how big Cadance is getting...Great pictures!
Looks fabulous!!!
I love your haircut. Doesn't it just feel great to feel good again? I can't believe how big the kiddos have gotten. Especially Cadance! How's your hubby liking the piano?
Wow! Cute hair Aubrey! Short hair is totally you.
super cute!! they call that the post pregnancy bob lol
you look beautiful!
Very cute cut!
Very lovely :)
super cute!
You look amazing! Love it!
I TOTALLY know what you mean! I've been feeling so frumpy since having Jadan and my hair is falling out by the handfuls (did the same with Maya) I had to change up my appearance too!
Love your new haircut!
Ahem...... Why wouldn't you come to me?! That hurts Aubrey like I think I am going to cry myself to sleep tonight!!! :'(
Post a Comment