Sep 29, 2009

Take-out or Delivery?

Now Bauer has the option of either! We found a new pizza place, Guido's, that has gluten-free crust (which means it's free of pretty much everything else!) and offers dairy-free cheese. Seriously?! We were in heaven!
I forced Bauer to pose by his pizza and he refused to look at me.
Noni and Poppy were excited when we told them about the place and wanted to be a part of this momentous occasion. It was so dang good!! Bauer loved his and we loved ours, I think we may have found a new favorite restaurant!
(I wish I knew what was so funny in this picture, but I can't remember!)

8 comments:

Janee said...

No way?! How did you find that place? Any chance there's one in AZ???

Linz said...

Love that last pic!

Becca said...

Wow! Thats awesome! Lucky Bauer!

Stephanie said...

We recently discovered that place too. A little pricey, but really good, and so worth it when you've been deprived of take out pizza!

J.C. Carlson said...

Hey, I want in on the laughs too! Come on, Aubrey, cough up the memory!

The Richardson Clan said...

Yeah- definitely a day to celebrate. I'm so glad he can enjoy an american favorite.

sugar_cookie said...

That's so great that they have something like that for Bauer!

Rylie said...

I am so glad he was able to eat that pizza!