Sep 28, 2009

Bath Time

There's no story behind these pictures, I just think these two are so cute!
They took a bath together and then Bauer wanted to sit on the bed wrapped up in his towel just like Cadance. He likes to pretend he's a baby sometimes and wants to do the things she does. Isn't it supposed to be her wanting to do what he does?
He also thinks she's really funny, and vice versa!
I looked at this picture and was shocked by how much bigger Bauer is than Cadance! Why is he growing up so fast?

4 comments:

Janee said...

So cute! I can't wait until Jaders is big enough so I can kill 2 birds with one stone and bathe them together! Maya wants to "help" me too much :) Really cute but also makes for difficult bath time.

Becca said...

Awww...thats so cute. I am so glad that they adore each other so much :)

J.C. Carlson said...

Bauer is the best big brother on the planet! In the solar system! In the galaxy! In the universe!!

Rylie said...

Babies in towels are the cutest!