Sep 16, 2009

Winkin' & Blinkin'

Since Cadance was born, she's spent most of her time sleeping in her swing, bassinet, or in our bed. Now, however, she is the proud owner of a new-to-us crib and a new mattress!
A woman that Matt works with gave us a crib but Matt didn't get it from her until a few weeks ago. Then, once we had it, it sat empty because we didn't have a mattress for it. Thanks to my dad we are now completely outfitted and Cadance can sleep in her room (for most of the night anyway...)!She seems to like it, but I try to make sure she's tired enough that she's about to pass out before I lay her down!Bauer likes her crib too, but he's tried to use it as a basketball hoop a couple times and we've had to put a quick stop to that!
Speaking of Bauer...that little munchkin was awake until almost 11pm last night, for some reason he just didn't want to go to bed. So then this morning Matt got up to take a shower and when he got out he found Bauer sound asleep on the couch with the TV on and an infomercial for a 10-step workout program playing! I had to take a picture but didn't realize how hard it would be to focus a camera when I didn't have my contacts in. I took a bunch and this is the only one that turned out!

3 comments:

McGinnis Family said...

I love the picture of Cadance peeking over the crib protector things. Soooo adorable! Your kids have the prettiest eyes!

J.C. Carlson said...

Life is just too exciting for Bauer to miss out on a single minute! Even thought he's tired, he makes the effort to get up and start his day!

Rylie said...

Awesome crib! She looks so dang cute in it!