Sep 24, 2009

Yummy, Yummy, I've Got Rice in My Tummy

Cadance has now entered the world of solid foods. She had her first taste of rice cereal yesterday and couldn't get enough of it!
The first spoonful...
The first taste...
The first swallow...
Notice how her hand is over Matt's hand? Apparently we weren't getting the spoon to her fast enough and she decided we needed a little assistance.
Mommy's turn to feed her! She attacked almost every spoonful with a large amount of vigor!
She also had to guide the food into her mouth with her other hand to make sure she got it all off the spoon!
Yum.
Bauer even had a turn at the helm. He only fed her one spoonful and then took off again, he obviously had no interest in this momentous occasion!
And, yes, I do know that blogging 8 pictures of baby's first food might seem like an overload to some people. But when you take into consideration that we took a total of 292 pictures it really doesn't seem like that many...

8 comments:

sugar_cookie said...

It looks like she is going to be a great eater for you!

Mean Aunt Rachie said...

292 pictures??? That's insane!! Eight pictures is nothing. She's so cute I could stand to look at her all day. :)

Becca said...

mmmmm....baby rice cereal. I dont blame her. I even love it! Very cute and hungry baby!

Tony and Traci said...

she has such beautiful eyes. she is going to be so big when i finally get to see her. i can't wait

Janee said...

Are you kidding??? I think I posted a 10 minute video of Maya eating her first food! LOL! 8 pics is nothing!

Seriously, she is so dang cute! Love it!

Ann said...

So dang cute!! She is adorable. Seriously! I can't believe she took to food so well on her first time. Neither of mine did. Lucky girl! haha

Rylie said...

Finally some real food!!!! Cute little stink!

Dawn said...

Solids is such an exciting thing! Of course you need lots of pics. Seeing the post of Bauer's BD made me sad. Wish we could've been there. Miss ya!