Oct 14, 2009

Bear-y Sweet

I was kind of stressing myself out today and, I'm sorry to say, getting really short with Matt and Bauer. Bauer wanted to go outside to launch one of his rockets so Matt was going take him out and I wanted Cadance to go along too so I could get a few things done. Well, Noni had gotten this winter suit for Cadance and we hadn't tried it on her yet but, since it was pretty cold, decided it was the perfect time for her to try it out...
I'm not kidding, I must have laughed for about a half an hour because she looked so stinkin' cute in it!! It totally made my day!
(She is smiling in the picture but, because it's so big on her, you can't tell! Her hands and feet don't even hit the tops of the paws, which is where they're supposed to be!)

But I also loved it because of the resemblance to...

...our very own Brother Bear! We have Noni to thank for this one as well!!

5 comments:

Noni said...

I'm sorry it's so big on her but I'm sure by the end of the winter she will have outgrown it. ( I hope) She does look really sweet.

Janee said...

Adorable. Cutest kids ever. The end.

Becca said...

So cute!

Linz said...

Totally remember Bauer in his! She looks so soft and cuddly.

Rylie said...

So stinkin' cute!!!