Matt claims that he doesn't need that much sleep. He goes to bed at 1 or 2 o'clock every morning and then wakes up for work at 7:30. Well, I don't buy it anymore...
.JPG)
Last week Bauer had an evening doctor's appointment that I took him to and Matt just stayed home with Cadance. We got home and every single light in the house was off and Matt didn't answer me when I called out to him when we walked in the door. I looked in a couple of different rooms before I found him sleeping on the couch with Cadance in his arms!
Then last night I was waiting for Matt to put Bauer to bed. I had put Cadance down and was waiting for Matt to finish so we could have our dessert of cookies and ice cream covered in caramel (yum!). I waited, and waited, and waited.....and waited. Finally I went to go see what was going on and I found both of them asleep in the rocking chair! I think Matt needs to move his bedtime up to at least 12:30...
7 comments:
How funny. Cute pictures and the only time it's acceptable to have your eyes closed while doing them. ;)
LOL...I find Dan like that a LOT, a lot :)
I caught E.Jay passed out all weird on the couch and Lauren passed out on the floor from boredom because he was asleep. I love little Cadance's eyes! They are bright blue gorgeous!!
Ann, I TOTALLY remember you posting that! LOL! Cracks me up how these dads (great as they are)just can't hang like us mommies do :)
Haha, Thats what happens when you get old...you need more sleep. Ive noticed that about myself too lately.
Haha traci...thats hilarious :)
Those are such precious moments for all of you: the little ones get to sleep wrapped in daddy's arms, daddy gets to cuddle his little ones, and mommy gets to see it all in real time. What a treat for everyone.
What is it about sleeping that seems so precious? What a sweet moment!
Post a Comment