Nov 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! We had a wonderful day with Matt's family and ate way too much food! Seriously, I thought I was going to be sick...but it was totally worth it!We have so many people and things in our lives to be thankful for, especially these two beautiful people!!
I saw this bib a couple weeks ago and couldn't resist buying it. However, I thought the look on her face would be much different when I envisioned taking her picture...and then my camera battery died so there was no retake! Oh well, laughing or crying, smiling or whining, we're thankful for both of them everyday!!

3 comments:

Becca said...

Awwww....she was just sad because she wanted to EAT EAT EAT! haha. Looks like Bauer isnt too shy of the camera anymore :)

I hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving! Love you!

Tony and Traci said...

I know that kind of face really well. Cute bib. I can't wait to meet her.

Rylie said...

LOVE that last picture!