Nov 17, 2009

Soy vs. Joy

The joy of real milk, that is! Bauer had another appointment with the allergist today to retest his milk allergy.Bauer's blood work from a few weeks ago and his skin test today looked low enough that we're going back on December 3rd to do a milk challenge!! Oh my gosh, I really don't know if I can take it all in, I can't believe that we're at the point that we may be done with milk allergies!
I called Matt as soon as we left the allergist's office and told him the good news. He said he was so happy that he could cry! That's how I feel, too! As far as I'm concerned, December 3rd can't get here fast enough!
*Correction - We'll actually be going in on the 7th....apparently I was trying to will it to be sooner by posting December 3rd...

11 comments:

Ann said...

YAY! That is SO exciting! Super great news. We will be praying for little Bauer so that he will be able to pass! I love the pictures by the way! Too funny!
Oh, I went and got some solid colored paper so if you ever want to work more on the cricut let me know!

Aner said...

That's awesome!

Becca said...

Holy Smokes that will be so nice for you! Though...I will have to say that soy milk is still better than regular milk!

sugar_cookie said...

Yay! i'm so happy for Bauer! That's awesome!!!

Katie said...

Wahoo! That is great news! So happy for you guys- let's celebrate with milk & cookies after December 3! :)

Tony and Traci said...

That would be awesome if he was over it. Not only because he could enjoy so many more things, but because then he wouldn't have to worry about getting sick from accidental exposure.

Linz said...

Oh my gosh you guys--your patience and dedication is paying off.

Rylie said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAY! He will def be in our prayers! How great would it be for him to eat an ice cream cone!?? Every kids favorite!!

Chad & Marisa said...

That is the best news ever! We are so excited for that little guy! I think the celebrating factor is definitely in order, with some real good, delicious, full of milk goodies! We'll be praying for you buddy!

J.C. Carlson said...

Hey Bauer,

If all goes well on the 3rd, MSU Dairy, here we come!

Brian and Erika Hogge said...

I'm so proud of you Bau Bau!!! My fingers are crossed as tightly as ever for the verdict on the 7th! Love you guys!!!