Nov 19, 2009

Too Too Perfect

This is Cadance's very first tutu.
She seemed to enjoy it (and even tried to snack on it).
I think she's gazing into her future, wondering what else her mother is going to make her wear and model for the sake of photography.
But, whatever it is, she can only make it look that much cuter.

15 comments:

Marianne & Clayton said...

Oh my gosh. I could die. These are so beautiful. E has a tutu and I haven't even tried it on her yet. Now I want to go wake her up and do it. I'll wait, but just barely. Cadance is so beautiful!

Brandon, Mandy and Benson said...

These pictures are amazing! Did you take them? I love!

Katie said...

Absolutely adorable!!

J.C. Carlson said...

What a beautiful granddaughter! Just looking at her does cheer me up!

I love you Cadance!

Rylie said...

Way way cute! I had to show Chris how amazing your TuTu turned out! She is so dang adorable!

KYLE and NATALIE KOESTER said...

So cute. I am glad to see that the tutu turned out so great. Maybe one of these days I will have to attempt. Darling pictures as well.

Ann said...

BEAUTIFUL!

J.C. Carlson said...

I love the header pics! But I think it's time to put together a albumn for me. Aubrey, you look so gorgeous, as always! Give the kids hugs and kisses.

Becca said...

Oh my gosh those are the cutest pictures I have ever seen! Love em!

Noni said...

She looks like a little Angel. Her mommy sure knows how to take beautiful pictures

The Richardson Clan said...

The pics turned out awesome! Way to go. I love the colors in the tutu, so beautiful on Cadance and really make her eyes pop.

The Morgans said...

Cute! Do you have the tutorial for the tutu? I am looking for a good one and this one is ADORABLE!

Janee said...

So beautiful! Did you take those pics? I am about to embark on making a tutu for Maya...

sugar_cookie said...

she is just way to darling and sweet!

The Insane Louthains said...

i am in love with your daughter! i am also jealous of the tutu pics! They are beautiful!