Our little girl is growing up so quickly! She is so much fun right now (but that could be said at any age)!
Cadance lights up our days (and even our nights, though we'd prefer she didn't...)! She loves to play with her big brother and he's wonderful at sharing his toys with her. They love each other so much!
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
She's just starting to scoot herself backwards a little when she's on her tummy. I'm sure she'll be moving all over the house before we know it (and before I'm ready for it)! Plus, she still has her beautifully gummy smile, but her two bottom teeth are so close to the surface that we can see them. Another thing that she can take her time with, I love the toothless grins!
I'm finally starting to catch the bow bug...just as she's starting to boycott headbands! I have to distract her if I want the headband to last for more than two minutes.
Cadance is so much fun to be around and Bauer can't wait for her to wake up from her naps. He still wants to be the first one in her room to see her and always makes sure to tell us when he hears her stirring in her crib!
We're so thankful to have this gorgeous little girl in our home everyday! I have to say that we're probably the luckiest parents ever (but I'm sure a lot of parents feel that way...)!
9 comments:
Cadance is so cute! What a big smile she always has on her darling little face! It's hard to believe she's been here for eight months already. I can't wait to hold her in a few short days! I'm so proud of Bauer; he is such an excellent big brother!
She is to darn cute!
she is so cute! she's growing up so fast!
Love that dress!! She is quite the cutie pie and so much expression and personality in those photos.
She is adorable! And growing up so fast!!!
What a cutie pie!!! I want her dress!
Awww! So cute! I love the dress too!
Seriously. Adorable. The end.
She is just too grown up! She is so beautiful!
Post a Comment